Definitions and Interpretation
|Data||collectively all information that you submit to www.colosseumretailpark.co.uk via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Data Protection Laws||any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the Data Protection Directive, or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;|
|GDPR||the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;|
|[CLIENT NAME], we or us||Blackrock and NEAT Developments with support from Snapdragon Consulting|
|User or You||any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by Snapdragon Consulting, Blackrock or NEAT Developments and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Snapdragon Consulting, Blackrock or NEAT Developments and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, www.colosseumretailpark.co.uk, and any subdomains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Snapdragon Consulting is the “data controller”. This means that Snapdragon Consulting determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your data is processed.
How we collect data
- We collect data in the following ways:
- data that is given to us by you and;
- data that is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- Snapdragon Consulting will collect your data when you send emails or comments through the website.
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website using Analytics Cookies. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way to use and interact with its content. You may opt out of these at any time using the settings function of the site.
Keeping data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data, for example;
- We store your data on secure servers, shared only between Snapdragon Consulting, Blackrock and NEAT Developments.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting email@example.com
- Even if we delete your data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your data – the right to “block” us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set our above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.ork.uk
- It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Date of last update: 21/02/2020